Have healthy natural hair
Get guidance from a licensed hairstylist
Hair blowing Achieve the Natural Hair Extension Look
Many Women Struggle to Find the Right Hair Extensions for Them.
- They can be synthetic extensions that can look cheap or unnatural.
- They can have colors that don’t blend in.
- They can have attachments that fall apart right away or are difficult to work with.
- They can make you feel less confident in your overall look.
They can be made out of different artificial products that can have a large environmental impact.
When you buy your extensions through Mélange Hair, we bring together the best in raw Indian hair extensions, full from bottom to top with natural texture in each bundle, and trusted top-of-the-line certified manufacturers in tape-ins, I-tips, and clip-ins, to help you produce a look that’s easy to put together, naturally sourced, and natural looking.
1. Book a free consultation with our experienced hairstylist
2. Wear your natural hair color and texture so we can do a hair match
3. Schedule an appointment with our licensed hairstylist to install your beautiful new hair extensions!
Hello my name is Dayna Katrice,
(''I have been a licensed Master Cosmetologist since 2020 Being a stylist has been a dream of mines since I was a little girl. I have taken multiple trainings/classes over the last 5 years, specializing in healthy hair, silk presses and extensions(Glueless Quickweaves, sewins and microlinks) I love doing hair and I am passionate about using my knowledge to create exactly what my clients are envisioning when they sit down in my chair.'')
“Natalie Young has been a Licensed master cosmetologist since 1996. Master Lash Artist since 2011. She specialize in healthy hair and enhancing the natural beauty of her clients.”